Thema:
Ergänzend ein Post aus dem Resetera dazu: flat
Autor: Cerberus
Datum:22.10.22 13:30
Antwort auf:Stellungnahme der HHLA: von Pezking

[https://www.resetera.com/threads/russia-has-begun-a-full-scale-invasion-in-ukraine-read-staff-posts.556366/post-95299617]

"This is actually my line of work not in Germany but still i know the basics:
The port needs the investments, it's not competitive if the ships from China all stop at the competition in the Netherlands, which like almost every major port in Europe has already sold or leased part of its terminals to China (and magically there was silence for years while Germany is now suddenly internationally warned of Chinese influence - where have we seen this hypocrisy before?) and therefore the port operators have specifically asked Olaf Scholz for support.

What must be prevented is a dominant market position. Without that, blackmail is difficult. If they were to sell the entire port to the Chinese, that would be a huge problem. With just a share in one of several terminals, I don't really see this becoming a problem especially since it's something everyone else already did, i can't really blame the Germans for trying to stay competitive.

This does not necessarily mean that it makes sense or is really a good idea to do now, but the media reaction is way overblown."

Die Frage ist für mich halt, wieso Scholz offenbar als Einzelperson unbedingt will, während alle betroffenen Ressorts der Ampel-Parteien nicht wollen, AUCH die SPD nicht.

Industriepolitik ist einfach der deutschen Politik ihre Sache nicht, wie es mir scheint.
----------------------
Gesendet mit M! v.2.7.0

< antworten >