Thema:
Re:BESTER Spruch von Biden zum Diktatoren-Gestammel flat
Autor: FS
Datum:21.02.23 22:38
Antwort auf:Re:BESTER Spruch von Biden zum Diktatoren-Gestammel von 677220

>>Putin hat gedacht, er könne die Nato finnlandisieren. Was er bekommen hat, ist >die Natoisierung Finnlands.
>>
>>>Nois.
>
>In Wirklichkeit hat er doch bestimmt was gesagt wie: "Folks, when I was a boy, Finnland was just a little town, folks. Putin broke my elbow and I went to the doctor. And the doctor was also the major, folks."

Well now, let me tell ya, this whole thing about Finland and NATO reminds me of an old story from my youth. See, back in the day, me and some of the fellas used to go fishin' up in the Adirondacks. We'd pack up our gear and head out to some secluded spot, hoping to catch us some trout or maybe even a bass.

But one time, we ended up at this spot where there was already a fella fishin'. He was big and burly, with a beard as long as a Kentucky rifle. And let me tell ya, he wasn't too keen on us city slickers encroaching on his fishin' hole.

Well, we tried to reason with him, but he wasn't havin' it. He started gettin' real belligerent, sayin' things like, "This here's my spot, and ain't nobody gonna take it from me!"

Now, I couldn't help but think of ol' Putin when that happened. Seems like he's been actin' the same way with Finland, tryin' to bully 'em into doin' things his way. But let me tell ya, that kind of behavior just ain't right.

Finland has every right to seek NATO membership if they darn well please. And if ol' Putin can't handle that, well, tough tiddlywinks. He's got to learn that the world don't revolve around him and his outdated ways.

So that's my two cents on the matter. Let's hope ol' Putin can come to his senses, like that fishin' fella eventually did. We all gotta learn to share the fishin' holes, after all.

ChatGPT ist schon klasse

< antworten >