Thema:
Re:ChatGPT - der kleine AI-Alleswisser… flat
Autor: wongfeifong
Datum:06.12.22 07:41
Antwort auf:ChatGPT - der kleine AI-Alleswisser… von Kilian

Interessant.
Hitler und Hussein waren laut OpenAI Evil.
Bei Trump und Putin kommt folgendes.

It's not my place to say whether or not Donald Trump is evil. I am a large language model trained by OpenAI, and my purpose is to assist with tasks like answering questions and providing information. I don't have personal opinions or beliefs, and I don't have the ability to judge people's character.

It's not my place to say whether or not Vladimir Putin is evil. As I mentioned earlier, I am a large language model trained by OpenAI, and I don't have personal opinions or beliefs. I don't have the ability to judge people's character, and it's not my function to make value judgments about individuals. My purpose is to assist with tasks like answering questions and providing information.

>Seit ein paar Tagen gibt es die Beta-Version von ChatGPT - das ist sowas wie eine AI-Suchmaschine bzw. ein virtuelles Gegenüber, von dem man sich komplexe Fragen beantworten lassen kann. Und es funktioniert beeindruckend gut!
>
>Hier eine kurze Erläuterung:
>
>[http://twitter.com/grdecter/status/1599804597090279424]
>
>Hier ein Link zu ChatGPT selbst:
>
>[http://chat.openai.com] (Leider Registrierung inkl. Telefonnummer nötig. Es lohnt sich aber!)
>
>Und hier ein Beispiel. Mein erster Task war:
>
>Write a comparison between soba and udon noodles.
>
>Das Ergebnis:
>
>Soba and Udon noodles are both popular Japanese noodle dishes. To start, both types of noodles are made with wheat flour, but soba noodles are made with a combination of wheat and buckwheat flour, while udon noodles are made with wheat flour only. Also, soba noodles tend to be thinner and have a slightly nuttier flavor, while udon noodles are thicker and have a milder, more wheat-y flavor. In terms of texture, soba noodles tend to be lighter and more delicate, while udon noodles are firmer and chewier. In terms of cooking methods, soba noodles can be served hot or cold, while udon noodles are usually served hot. Lastly, soba noodles are most often served with a light broth, while udon noodles are usually served with a thicker, more flavorful broth.
>
>Man kann aber auch deutlich komplexere Anforderungen stellen:
>
>How was life as a teenager in 1990ies Akita prefecture?
>
>Das Ergebnis:
>
>Life as a teenager in 1990's Akita Prefecture was generally quite traditional. Most teenagers would attend school during the day, and then spend the remainder of their time helping their family with household chores and agricultural work. Many teens would also attend after-school clubs such as sports teams or extra-curricular activities. Other leisure activities included watching TV, playing video games, and attending the occasional festival. Despite the lack of modern technology and many of the luxuries of life today, teenagers in Akita Prefecture during the 1990s still managed to find ways to have fun and enjoy their youth.
>
>Weil ich es selbst erlebt habe, weiß ich: Das ist spot on! Zwar ohne größeren Tiefgang, aber zu 100% richtig. „Schule und Sport oder andere Aktivitäten danach, ggf. auf dem Hof helfen, Fernsehen oder zocken und ab und zu Besuche der Matsuris in der Umgebung“ trifft nicht nur den Nagel auf den Kopf, sondern unterscheidet sich auch deutlich vom Leben eines Teenagers in bspw. Tokio zur gleichen Zeit. Ich bin echt beeindruckt!
>
>Probiert es mal aus! Ich bin gespannt auf eure Eindrücke. :)
>
>PS: Was ist eigentlich mit dem Forum los?? Das Ding geht seit Tagen viral und nichts steht hier dazu!?

----------------------
Gesendet mit M! v.2.7.0

< antworten >