Thema:
Bericht von Human Rights Watch flat
Autor: Pezking
Datum:03.04.22 14:21
Antwort auf:Putins Angriffskrieg auf die Ukraine #5 von !!!

Mit diesem Russland kann es keine Rückkehr zu ansatzweise normalen Beziehungen geben.

Man beachte auch die Daten. Diese Verbrechen standen im Zusammenhang mit dem Angriff, nicht mit den in jüngsten Truppenverlegungen gen Osten.

Und Richard David Precht ist natürlich ein Idiot.

[:"Russian forces in the village of Staryi Bykiv, in Chernihiv region, rounded up at least six men on February 27, and later executed them, according to the mother of one of the men, who was nearby when her son and another man were apprehended, and who saw the dead bodies of all six.]

(...)

"On March 6, Russian soldiers in the village of Vorzel, about 50 kilometers northwest of Kyiv, threw a smoke grenade into a basement, then shot a woman and a 14-year-old child as they emerged from the basement, where they had been sheltering."

(...)

"The soldier took her to a classroom on the second floor, where he pointed a gun at her and told her to undress. She said: “He told me to give him [oral sex. The whole time he held the gun near my temple or put it into my face. Twice he shot at the ceiling and said it was to give me more ‘motivation.’” He raped her, then told her to sit on a chair."]

(...)

"They took six men from three different families. One mother had both of her sons taken [and shot. Another young man was in his early 20s, his name was Bohdan, I know his mother well, she told me that the soldiers told her to wait near her house while they took her son … to question him. They said the same thing to other families. Instead, they led these six men away, took them to the far end of the village, and shot them."]

[https://www.hrw.org/news/2022/04/03/ukraine-apparent-war-crimes-russia-controlled-areas]

< antworten >