Thema:
Re:Mal ernsthaft flat
Autor: Lukulus
Datum:17.07.21 17:23
Antwort auf:Re:Mal ernsthaft von Tobakaido

>>"When I told my partner about my frustration at not finding a term that fit me well, ze (gender-neutral pronouns in action! Yay!) suggested that I should make my own term. This is more common than you’d think, and results in pocket genders: ones that are used by only a small number of people, and therefore aren’t yet officially recognized by the queer community.
>>
>>However, if a pocket gender appeals to enough people, it may gain wider awareness within the community. This is the beauty of all newly emerging gender labels, and, to take a broader view, all labels the queer community has adopted. It’s a way of saying, “This is how I feel, and I want to know if others feel that way, too.”
>>"
>>[https://www.outcoast.com/ve-valid-gender-neutral-pronouns-nonbinary-identities/]
>>
>>Ich hab mal gegoogelt was diese Liste angeht.
>>Das Video ist von Ende 2020 und so wie ich das lese war das eine Idee von Vorschlägen um Non binary people zu helfen und nicht etwas das" umgesetzt" werden sollte.
>>
>>Pocket gender, I am ok with that!
>>
>Hoffentlich gibt's da nicht wieder rechtliche Probleme, sonst müssen wir uns bald umgewöhnen und den Begriff Pokégen verwenden... ;)

Gota catch em all! :D
----------------------
Gesendet mit M! v.2.7.0

< antworten >