Thema:
Kündigt 2. Impeachment an, sollte Pence nicht handeln flat
Autor: membran
Datum:07.01.21 20:30
Antwort auf:Pelosi hält gerade PK, fordert Absetzung von Trump von membran

[https://edition.cnn.com/politics/live-news/washington-dc-election-riots/index.html]

"I join the Senate Democratic leader in calling on the vice president to remove this President by immediately invoking the 25th Amendment. If the vice president and the Cabinet do not act, the Congress may be prepared to move forward with impeachment that is the overwhelming sentiment of my caucus and the American people," she said in a news conference.

Asked about how long she would give Vice President Mike Pence to take action Pelosi said: “I don’t know how quickly he might respond, we’ll see. That could be quick.” She added, "I don't think that it'll take long to get an answer from the Vice President. It will either be yes or it will be no.”

"By inciting sedition as he did yesterday, he must be removed for office. While there’s only 13 days left, any day could be a horror show for America."

"If they don't recognize what yesterday was - a threshold was crossed of such magnitude - that there it no way that this president can be allowed to make any decisions, to rouse any troops... What's next? What happens today? Who knows. But we do know he must be contained. (...) He is a danger to our country."

< antworten >