Thema:
Faseln ist das richtige Wort flat
Autor: membran
Datum:28.11.20 14:16
Antwort auf:Trump will nicht über 2024 reden, faselt von Wahlbetrug von Fritz Schober

Die Tage einen WaPo-Artikel gelesen, der war voller Hand-an-die-Stirn-Momente. Und gefühlt nutzen die Zeitungen jeden Tag als Aufmacher ein Bild von Trump im Golf-Cart, weil er anscheinend seit der Wahl nichts anderes mehr macht, als zu golfen.

[https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-says-he-will-leave-if-electoral-college-votes-for-biden/2020/11/26/7883351c-303b-11eb-96c2-aac3f162215d_story.html]

"(...)

“Certainly I will, and you know that,” he said when asked if he would leave the White House if the electoral college picked Biden.

(...)

“It’s going to be a very hard thing to concede,” he said of the election. Aides have privately said Trump will never concede that he lost.
Asked whether he would attend Biden’s inauguration, he demurred. “I know the answer,” he said, though he declined to provide it.

(...)

Republicans close to Trump have said he was largely uninterested in the runoffs until his Thursday appearance. He railed against Georgia officials, who he believes have not intervened enough as the state has counted ballots and certified results for Biden.

(...)

“You have a fraudulent system,” he said he told Republican Sens. David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler of Georgia. He said his supporters feared the race was illegitimate.

(...)

“I don’t think it’s right he’s trying to pick a Cabinet,” Trump said of Biden. Trump had blocked a presidential transition for several weeks but relented this week and allowed his team to go forward.

Trump also glancingly addressed the coronavirus pandemic, which has killed at least 262,000 people in the United States, though mainly to brag. “The vaccines — and by the way, don’t let Joe Biden take credit for the vaccine. . . . Don’t let him take credit for the vaccines, because the vaccines were me,” he said.
"

< antworten >