Thema:
Leah Remini dazu: flat
Autor: Pezking
Datum:17.12.20 18:09
Antwort auf:Tom Cruise sammelt Sympathie-Punkte von thestraightedge

"Tom does not believe in illness unless one is connected to suppressive persons, and Tom isn’t connected to SPs. Scientology makes sure that Tom is always surrounded by Scientologists, and Tom is so well versed in Scientology that he can “confront & shatter” SPs and suppressive groups."
(...)
"Tom’s reaction that was released yesterday shows his true personality. He is an abusive person. I witnessed it, I’ve been a recipient of it on a small level, and I’ve been told of similar abuse by his former girlfriend, his employees, and his friends. This is the real Tom. This was the same reaction Tom gave his household staff when they did not have the right ingredients for him to make chocolate chip cookies. This is the same type of tirade Tom launched into when an assistant had the audacity to serve him a drink in a chipped mug."
(...)
"Tom does not care about the families of his crew; this is all for publicity. Tom does not believe in family values. I mean, how anyone is falling for this is just mindblowing. I would bet that Tom had this rant written for him and had his Scientology assistant record and release it."

[https://tonyortega.org/2020/12/16/leah-remini-on-tom-cruises-covid-rant-in-its-scientology-context/]

Interessanter Blickwinkel, wobei ich natürlich null einschätzen kann, ob sie damit richtig liegt. Allzu leichtfertig abfeiern sollte man ihn vielleicht besser nicht...

< antworten >