Thema:
Re:#shocktober2022 flat
Autor: brainkiller007
Datum:25.09.22 12:54
Antwort auf:#shocktober2022 von Gunpriest

Da ich schon in Stimmung war, habe ich den Oktober schon vor paar Tagen angefangen. Film Nr. 4 war gestern Fried Barry.

[https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9102084/]

Und das war mein Review dazu auf Letterboxd

Now i know why the movie is called Fried Barry. I expected a usual Horror comedy, but what i got was off, trippy and just weird. 40 minutes in i asked myself what the plot actually is about. If its task is just to be weird and off and....Barry, then that movie fully succeed. A scene from the movie, Barry is fucking a woman, and 2 minutes later a baby is born, a black dude is coming in and is like "What the fuck, whose baby is that?". Answer "It came off me, but its not mine."
A lot of scenes kinda felt like taken from a music video, and when i wanted to check out other movies from director Ryan Kruger, then i saw he only createad shorts and....music videos before. So if you ever need a director for your music video, i would suggest him. Fried Barry is a total trip of a movie.

Völlig abgefahren und sehr viele Wtf Momente, eine wirkliche Handlung sollte man nicht erwarten.

< antworten >