Thema:
Hahaha, IGN flat
Autor: TroyMcClure
Datum:18.07.22 15:46
Antwort auf:"The strongest adaptation yet " (IGN) :-D von HomiSite

>Ihr Hater, hört auf den Händler! :-) Siehe: [https://www.ign.com/articles/netflixs-resident-evil-series-is-the-strongest-adaptation-yet]

Wann hat IGN eigentlich vollständig all seine Relevanz verloren? Ich glaube spätestens 2015, als Greg Miller & Co. IGN verlassen haben. Aber selbst davor waren die schon übelst auf dem Weg in die Bedeutungslosigkeit.

Geil auch die Kommentare unter dem Artikel. Nur ein kleiner Auszug, aber im Grunde ist die Meinung ziemlich eindeutig. Ein weiterer Artikel, mit dem sich IGN der Lächerlichkeit preisgibt.

---

I have literally never done what a lot of people have done and accused any one at IGN for ever getting paid to write a puff piece on something, but this is just absolutely too far.

There is no humanly possible way for this author to have written all of this garbage with a straight face and believed it.

Without exaggeration, this very well could be the worst television show I’ve ever watched. There is not a single redeeming thing about it. The acting is awful, the writing is atrocious, the production value is terrible and cheap to the point they tend to cut away from anything that would be too gory because it’s not like this is based on a survival horror game, and someone apparently thought it was appropriate to drop in Billie Eilish and Halsey songs over a plot revolving around two teenagers being idiots and arguing over nothing as though it was originally written for the CW.  This isn’t even a watchable show, much less a decent adaptation of Resident Evil. I’d rather watch the god awful Welcome to Raccoon City on a loop with my eyes pried open Clockwork Orange style for the rest of my life than ever watch any of this show again. This is the first show I’ve ever watched where 0 is too high of a score.

Anyone from the producer to the director, set designers, actors, music and casting directors, special effects supervisors, camera operators, the assistants who got people coffee, all of them should be arrested for war crimes.

---

I would agree this is the strongest adaptation, right up there with Mortal Kombat Annihilation, Street Fighter the movie, Doom the movie, and all the Angelina Jolie Tomb Raider movies. All Master Pieces.

---

This is beyond cringe. Strongest adaptation? Ughhhh the bar is low

---

I know people have different taste in media, so I guess I can't say I'm surprised someone likes this series. Personally, I just can't see that perspective. I tried to watch the show, and found it so poorly written it's unwatchable. The word shallow comes to mind. To me, it feels like watching a series of moments, but none of them matter. The story is boring...flat...empty. I've discussed the show with friends and family. No one likes it; not even a little. Disappointing.

---

Sure, IGN staff we totally believe you. In fact, I'm certain this had nothing to do with paid advertising and cast bias.

---

This right here is the "journalism" IGN is all about.
Lets lie to push the trash we like, and lie again to attack what REAL people like. And people wonder why this site and all the others are dying, because they are activists in every way.

< antworten >