Thema:
Willkommenes Gerücht: Grünes Licht für Staffel 2! :-D flat
Autor: Pezking
Datum:03.06.22 10:56
Antwort auf:Star Wars - Obi Wan (Disney+) von waldmeister

Ich zitiere mal die relevante Stelle der Originalquelle, da der Rest des Artikels offenbar geleakte Spoiler für die ganze Serie (bzw. Staffel 1) enthält. Habe deshalb meine eigene Lektüre auch abrupt abgebrochen:

""Today I learned some big things about Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi and the future of the series from sources inside Disney. Apparently the preliminary numbers for the show were so promising, continuing Kenobi’s story during “the dark times” of the Empire was looking extremely attractive. Ewan McGregor seemed to tease another season at Celebration. Then the show proved itself to be a powerhouse for Disney+ by breaking records for the streaming platform.

While a second season might seem to be a given for the “limited series,” there will be more stories for Kenobi in the future. I heard it from people inside Disney that Kenobi 2 is in fact going to happen. I do not know if it will be sold as the second season or something else. But changes have been made to Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi to explore some of the remaining story potential."

Also obacht: Der Link hier enthält SPOILER:

[https://makingstarwars.net/2022/06/exclusive-obi-wan-kenobi-season-2-is-moving-forward-the-fate-of-reva-revised/]

Der Track Record von makingstarwars.net in Sachen Leaks ist ja ziemlich gut, insofern könnte da schon etwas dran sein.

Würde mich freuen, denn bislang gefällt mir "Obi-Wan Kenobi" ausgesprochen gut und ich sehe schon kommen, dass ich nach nur sechs Folgen durchaus noch Lust auf mehr haben werde. :-)

< antworten >