Thema:
Erste Tech Impressions aus NeoGAF flat
Autor: moishe maseltov
Datum:09.09.21 23:26
Antwort auf:Life is Strange 3 von Sebu

PS5 install size is 13.53 as of version 1.02
- game has ray tracing mode. But no other options such as prioritize resolution or fps.
- PR didn't specify the max resolution the game can run at nor the fps.
- but clearly as you can see the fps is widely inconsistent. Indoors is mostly smooth with occasional drops, but outdoor, oh man. Does it suck. Drops are frequent and hard. Can barely hold 30fps at times.
- funny enough, ray tracing on or off doesn't matter. FPS is still inconsistent
- Another thing was before the update 1.02 rolled out, the fps was even worse. I had to remake this video after the 1.02 as the fps was horrendous. Was giving me headaches.
- No in game HDR. Just using the PS5 HDR settings for my personal tv uses and capture
- haptic feedback is there for the triggers. When using you abilities it starts going nuts, and gives some resistance when holding down the triggers.
- Music is hella copyrighted for people wanting to stream and upload. There is a streamer mode, but the main menu music is claimed as well. That's why I skipped that part, and intro and started a bit into the game.
- Story has been interesting, scenery is nice. But I wish they did more. 60 constant with no drops without ray tracing should be a must at this point. Kind of shocked atm.

eher schlecht :/ mal auf ne gute patchung hoffen

< antworten >