Thema:
Ha! Man hört auf mich :D flat
Autor: Pfroebbel
Datum:06.09.21 21:58
Antwort auf:Hey EA!!!! von Pfroebbel

Wäre zumindest äußerst amüsant wenn das Gerücht stimmt... Wobei ein Cyberpunk Destiny mit Cryptowährung? Ähm....

[https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/comments/pi9zq8/syndicate_reboot_in_the_works_at_a_new_ea_studio/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf]

Syndicate reboot in the works at a new EA studio

Hey! I'm not an industry insider or video game developer, but just someone who happened to get some cool info via an friend who works at a more or less well-known blockchain start up. I can't say if it's all 100 percent correct, ... because even he only knows some stuff from an internal presentation that took place a few weeks ago.

But anyway ...

Do you remember the EA Studio Seed? The studio is more like a research and development team of Electronic Arts. Since a few months it works with a new EA team in Seattle on the technology for a project, where Electronic Arts apparently wants to risk a lot: a reboot of Syndicate ... at least that's how it's planned at the moment.

The whole thing is still in a very, very, very early phase. At the moment first ideas and approaches are thrown together. But the status so far is that it will be a mixture of open-world role-playing game, mmorpg and shared-world shooter.

The players will be hired as agents of a megacorp or work as freelance mercenaries. Missions are supposed to bring the players to cities around the world ... at the presentation some concept arts of half underwater New York city and Beijing destroyed by a civil war were to be seen ... and cities of which my friend believes that it was Tokyo, Jerusalem and Berlin.

Some missions the players have to solve all by themselves. For others, they can work with other agents from the same corp ... or hire mercenaries who are real players who don't have to know each other …  

The environments and details of the missions are to be designed partly by an artificial intelligence, so that everyone, even if he plays the same mission, has a different experience.

Players are to be paid in a real cryptocurrency, which is to have a real equivalent value in dollar ... and can be exchanged for real money on real exchanges like Kraken or uniswap. The same should apply to some rare items (which should be NFTs) that can be traded on marketplaces like OpenSea.

Likewise, the players should also hire other mercenaries or buy weapons with this cryptocurrency and they will be able to invest the cryptocurrency in their own company, for which there should then be rewards … like … yeah with staking.

Unfortunately, that's all I know. And that's all my friend wanted to tell. He only dared because EA has probably also come around to some other blockchain start ups and showed the presentation. Therefore, he believes that the information would come out sooner or later anyway.Syndicate reboot in the works at a new EA studio

Hey! I'm not an industry insider or video game developer, but just someone who happened to get some cool info via an friend who works at a more or less well-known blockchain start up. I can't say if it's all 100 percent correct, ... because even he only knows some stuff from an internal presentation that took place a few weeks ago.

But anyway ...

Do you remember the EA Studio Seed? The studio is more like a research and development team of Electronic Arts. Since a few months it works with a new EA team in Seattle on the technology for a project, where Electronic Arts apparently wants to risk a lot: a reboot of Syndicate ... at least that's how it's planned at the moment.

The whole thing is still in a very, very, very early phase. At the moment first ideas and approaches are thrown together. But the status so far is that it will be a mixture of open-world role-playing game, mmorpg and shared-world shooter.

The players will be hired as agents of a megacorp or work as freelance mercenaries. Missions are supposed to bring the players to cities around the world ... at the presentation some concept arts of half underwater New York city and Beijing destroyed by a civil war were to be seen ... and cities of which my friend believes that it was Tokyo, Jerusalem and Berlin.

Some missions the players have to solve all by themselves. For others, they can work with other agents from the same corp ... or hire mercenaries who are real players who don't have to know each other …  

The environments and details of the missions are to be designed partly by an artificial intelligence, so that everyone, even if he plays the same mission, has a different experience.

Players are to be paid in a real cryptocurrency, which is to have a real equivalent value in dollar ... and can be exchanged for real money on real exchanges like Kraken or uniswap. The same should apply to some rare items (which should be NFTs) that can be traded on marketplaces like OpenSea.

Likewise, the players should also hire other mercenaries or buy weapons with this cryptocurrency and they will be able to invest the cryptocurrency in their own company, for which there should then be rewards … like … yeah with staking.

Unfortunately, that's all I know. And that's all my friend wanted to tell. He only dared because EA has probably also come around to some other blockchain start ups and showed the presentation. Therefore, he believes that the information would come out sooner or later anyway.

gesendet mit m!client für iOS

< antworten >