Thema:
EGM meint zu den Grafik Modi ... flat
Autor: Tux
Datum:09.06.21 16:29
Antwort auf:Grafikmodi von husnik

[https://egmnow.com/ratchet-clank-rift-apart-review/]

Zusammenfassung: in jedem Modus fehlt einem das jeweilige "Highlight" der anderen Modi. :)
Ist jetzt aber auch keine wirklich neue Erkenntnis, ich finde es gut, dass man wählen kann.

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart offers three different visual modes to play in. There’s the Fidelity, Performance, and Performance RT, and each have their positives and negatives.

Fidelity offers the highest visual quality with native 4K resolution and ray tracing, but it maxes out at 30 frames per second. Performance retains a lot of the textural detail of Fidelity mode and runs at 60 FPS, but you’ll be missing out on ray tracing and the resolution is a variable 4K (so not native). Performance RT mode runs at 60 FPS and includes ray tracing, but the visuals definitely take a hit and the resolution looks even less like native 4K than standard Performance.

Really, it all comes down to personal preference. I played through the entire game in Fidelity mode (as the day-one patch that introduced the Performance modes wasn’t available until a couple of days ago), and I didn’t miss the 60 frames per second. However, once I was able to test Performance and Performance RT, going back to 30 FPS definitely made Ratchet and Rivet feel sluggish. I liked Performance mode’s higher visual quality at 60 FPS, but I also missed the ray tracing that Fidelity offered. Performance RT brings some of that ray tracing back, but it definitely didn’t look as good as Fidelity, and the textures were similarly less impressive than they were in standard Performance.

The good news is that you can change the visual mode whenever you want from the game’s options menu; you’ll just have to reload from your last checkpoint when you make the switch. Luckily, Rift Apart is pretty generous with its checkpoints, so don’t worry too much about that. Just don’t change it in the middle of an action sequence.

< antworten >