Thema:
4Players + Kotaku + The Escapist machen Lust... flat
Autor: JPS
Datum:10.11.20 03:41
Antwort auf:Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Next Gen Assassins Creed von klinke

„Starke Assassin's-Creed-Episode, motivierendes Open-World-Spektakel: Eivors Abenteuer bietet keinen fehlerfreien, aber immer unterhaltsamen Mix aus Erkundung, Story, Kampf und Siedlungsbau - und sieht dabei stets klasse aus.”

[https://www.4players.de/4players.php/dispbericht/Allgemein/Test/40608/84640/0/Assassins_Creed_Valhalla.html]

"After over 60+ hours of playing Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla, I was surprised by how well it was able to innovate while bringing back classic elements, like social stealth and settlement development. I wish there was a bit more sneaky-sneaky action here, but was glad to at least see an increase from recent games."

"The changes Valhalla brings to the franchise feel as great as a warm hearthfire during a cold winter night. The game’s developers have crafted a world that is wonderful to explore, that soaked up hours and hours of my day before I noticed It. The changes to how the game handles loot and questing, for example, make it a nicer experience to play. Overall, it feels a lot of care and thought went into making Valahalla feel less like a checklist of things to do and more like a world to organically experience."

"This might not be what longtime fans who miss the more stealth-oriented games wanted, but for those looking for a big, open-world that isn’t boring, there aren’t much better than Valhalla."

[https://kotaku.com/assassins-creed-valhalla-the-kotaku-review-1845615415]

"On the other hand, the modern-day sections, which have largely felt stuck in place for the last several games, feel more important in Valhalla than in recent entries. It’s always a bit jarring to exit the Animus and play again as Layla, but I didn’t dread it this time because the story finally finds its rudder again."

"Regardless, if an 80+-hour game releases as polished, exciting, and engrossing as Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, a few pacing problems are acceptable. A lot of Eivor’s life feels new to the series too, making this game one of the easiest recommendations of the year. Viking Raids are fun new combat missions that reward you with major rewards that directly affect your settlement and reveal new activities."

"Eivor’s story is both personal and pivotal to the modern-day saga, giving way to yet another standout hero for the series to celebrate. It’s a game of many hits and very few misses, a body of work that exemplifies the series’s evolution."

"Since nearly all the various trinkets and relics and map markers have meaningful purpose, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is a rare open-world game where virtually every activity feels worth doing. Like Eivor scaling the snow-covered mountains of Norway, Valhalla achieves new heights for the RPG era of Assassin’s Creed, and I’ve never been more excited to see where the series goes next."

[https://www.escapistmagazine.com/v2/assassins-creed-valhalla-review/]

< antworten >