Thema:
re-hype flat
Autor: Optimus Prime
Datum:02.11.20 15:48
Antwort auf:Bin etwas ent-hyped... von FWE

Es gibt schon was neues, die Frage ist lediglich wieviel am Ende neu sein wird.

Aus dem Polygon Artikel:

“Everything that was in the original PlayStation 3 version is in the standard edition of the game,” Moore said, when asked about new items and equipment coming to Demon’s Souls as part of the game’s digital deluxe edition. “So nobody’s missing out on anything. There’s a lot of new content that we’ve added to the game and for fans to find and enjoy. And there are lots of things that I think fans are going to go, ‘Oh, that’s amazing. Great. You know, I didn’t know they put that in the game.’ I’m not going to tell you any more than that, because [I don’t want to spoil anything.

We know that the remake will have new weapons, armor, and rings, and that the digital deluxe edition will give players an early boost, with brand-new items like Grains. Demon’s Souls new Grains, Moore explained, will offer temporary resistance to effects like poison, fire, and bleeding, giving players new loadout options when they set off on adventure. (Unlike the more popular Dark Souls games, how much stuff your character can carry at once is a major consideration in Demon’s Souls.)

[https://www.polygon.com/interviews/2020/10/29/21539158/demons-souls-ps5-remake-changes-sixth-archstone-world-tendency]

< antworten >