Thema:
Re:Abwärtskompatibilität flat
Autor: spinatihero
Datum:17.02.20 11:22
Antwort auf:Re:Abwärtskompatibilität von Fred LaBosch

>Ja das ist mir klar, aber warum betonen sie es extra, dass die PS4 Version schon auf der PS5 läuft?

Die Aussage kommt ja aus dem Eurogamer Interview, wahrscheinlich war die Frage so gestellt ob es eine PS5 Version gibt.

>Das ist doch logisch und dann hätte die Info, dass es erstmal keine spezielle PS5 Version gibt, doch völlig ausgereich.

Es ist aber keine Info sondern eine Antwort:

"I know you can't talk about other platforms explicitly, but, well, there is one coming out later this year. In theory what would you be able to do on other platforms?

Alex Evans: I've not been asked that question before... I obviously can't say PlayStation 5 is brilliant! Although it's been announced so I can say the word. I mean, obviously, we're going to look at that, we're a PlayStation studio. Dreams actually already runs on PlayStation 5 - there you go, that's the scoop. But that's just us being devs and exploring. I'd be lying to you if I said we weren't going to explore, but there's literally zero plans at the moment. I think I've learned my lesson - we met in 2015 and I said [Dreams] is nearly done! And then here we are, four or five years later, and it *is* done. But my new self, I will admit that we're exploring things but I'm not going to commit to when it comes out."
----------------------
Gesendet mit M! v.2.7.0

< antworten >