Thema:
Eurogamer macht Mut flat
Autor: Spyro2000
Datum:13.06.19 09:14
Antwort auf:FF VII Remake für die PS4 bestätigt von KOSH

Zitat:

Before this year's E3, I doubted Square Enix's ability to actually make good on its promises for Final Fantasy 7 Remake. The trailers seemed too polished, too beautiful to be something a studio could actually deliver; they promised an impossible dream, not a video game.

I was wrong. What I've seen and played of Final Fantasy 7 points to a remarkable design achievement; one that caters to long-term fans while ensuring that faithfulness doesn't get in the way of quality or playability.

The ATB system, in other words, is very much the beating heart of the Final Fantasy 7 remake, but it's tempered and augmented by other, more fluid mechanics, making for an ersatz system that manages to be beginner friendly while also adding tactical depth to your options on a fight.

What I'm trying to say here is that there is a scope to Final Fantasy 7 Remake that goes above and beyond what Square Enix could have happily got away with. You don't need me to tell you it's beautiful, but I'm pleased to be able to tell you it handles extremely well.

[https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-06-13-hands-on-with-final-fantasy-7-remake]

< antworten >