Thema:
Gerücht: Gamertags bald nicht mehr einzigartig flat
Autor: membran
Datum:05.06.19 09:53
Antwort auf:XBox One Nr. 30 - Wo der wilde Game Pass wohnt von Lynne

Sondern mit interner "#1234" Endung, wie man es von Battle.net und Discord kennt. Unklar, ob auch bestehende Gamertags wie mein Xbox 1 Beta Account mit sechs Buchstaben ohne Ziffern betroffen sind oder nur neu angelegte. Wie dem auch sei, die Spiele würden ja eh nur den Part vor dem Zahlencode anzeigen. Bis auf die alten Spiele, die das nicht unterstützen würden, da würde der Code halt doch einfach mit angezeigt.

Hmnaja. Grundsätzlich zu begrüßen, aber schon eine leicht bittere Pille, wenn man schon einen kurzen und zahlenlosen Gamertag am Start hatte.

[https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-gamertags-may-take-more-discord-format-soon]

"According to our sources, Xbox Gamertags are moving to a format more familiar to users of Battle.net and Discord, allowing you to use any name you wish, even duplicates. If true, you may be able to use a different display name in separate games and Xbox Clubs you join, with your Gamertag being represented by your chosen username, with a hash number at the end.

My Gamertag right now is "Jez," for example, on Xbox Live, another user could take it too, but they might be Jez#001, Jez#002, Jez#18238, and so on. I could then choose to call myself something else on games that support the new Gamertag system, theoretically, and call myself something else completely on a different game or Xbox Club. In games that don't support the new Gamertag system, such as older ones, your "Jez#0192" numbered username will just appear as "Jez0192," without the hash, or the display name.
"

< antworten >