Thema:
Re:IGN Review - Tester schreibt Schwachsinn flat
Autor: lion88
Datum:23.01.19 12:19
Antwort auf:Re:IGN Review - Tester schreibt Schwachsinn von thestraightedge

>>Beim IGN Review zu Resident Evil 2 gab es wohl einen Eklat, da der Tester eine Szenerie beschreibt die nicht korrekt ist und er das Spiel folglich nie zu Ende gespielt hat.
>
>Stellt sich das nicht ein bisschen anders da? Er hats mit dem zweiten Chara gespielt, aber eben die gleiche Kampagne? Er hat die Option, eine alternative Kampagne zu wählen, offenbar gar nicht gecheckt.
>
>Dumm, aber... shit happens, irren ist menschlich. Finde die Empörung dazu ehrlich gesagt etwas übersteigert.

Schon, aber diese zweite Kampagne ist imo ein wesentlicher Teil des Spiels und das war natürlich vor 20 Jahren auch so.

Das ursprüngliche Review:
[https://nordic.ign.com/resident-evil-2-remake-ps4/22067/review/resident-evil-2-review]

I beat the story from Leon’s point of view in eight hours, which felt a little short, but I was excited to fire up Claire’s campaign and see the fateful evening’s events unfold from an entirely new perspective. Unfortunately, that’s not what we get -- at least not when we should. Whomever you play as in the main game mode, Resident Evil 2 will be largely the same when you finish and switch to the other person. Most of the same events happen and Leon and Claire take extremely similar paths, meet the same people, solve the same puzzles, and fight the same bosses. This was a bit of a bummer for me.
They’re not entirely identical, at least: If you play as Leon first you may get used to dispatching enemies with his shotgun and flame thrower, and when you return as Claire you’ll have to learn how to adapt your playstyle and make do with a submachine gun and grenade launcher. Plus, each hero meets a unique, important person who causes them to deviate from the shared path for a short time. I enjoyed all of it, but those small differences aren’t quite enough to justify a second playthrough of a very similar campaign.

< antworten >