Thema:
Reddit hat einige Tipps parat flat
Autor: Sachiel
Datum:27.12.17 13:00
Antwort auf:tipps zu den Wagenrennen? von Wurzelgnom

"Don’t use drift. It slows you down too much. Just go around the corner normally. Stay to the darker areas to make sure you are always getting more boost. Only boost when another racer is getting behind you (this will stop them from being able to damage you)

The best way I found to win the races and pull a lead of around half a lap is too boost around the half way point on the straight. This should use all the boost right before the corner. Stay as tight as you can when turning the corner but always make sure to stay on the dark path. Let your boost build up again and once you reach the half way point of the straight boost again. just repeat the process."

und

"If you're narrowly behind and a turn is coming up, take the corner tight. You basically want to drift like you're taking the corner too tight and will swing wide, but crash into another chariot. This will automatically straighten you out, damage the other chariot, and send them off-balance or possibly careening into a wall.

Be aggressive. When you're behind on a straightaway, boost until you come up right behind them then release the boost button and hold the trample button. Do as much damage as possible there.

And finally, my trick that won me the last two elite races after what left like ten attempts combined. When you're in the lead, try to never, ever have your adrenaline bar below half. In fact, only boost when you see another horse coming up behind you, and stop once you can't see them or their shadow. You'll avoid getting trampled and you'll have ample boost for the straightaways. For some reason I'd see horse ears, boost, release boost once the horse ears are gone, and they won't catch up again for a little while. All the while my boost bar is going back up."

< antworten >