Thema:
Scheint noch ein paar Jährchen zu dauern flat
Autor: Deashcore
Datum:01.02.17 08:36
Antwort auf:FF VII Remake für die PS4 bestätigt von KOSH

[http://www.novacrystallis.com/2017/02/yoshinori-kitase-talks-final-fantasy-vii-remake-progress/]

"We’re currently brushing up the scene from the announcement trailer,” Kitase says. “We can now see the line of quality that we’re aiming for more clearly, but there’s still a ways to go.” The team’s goal is to carry this effort through the project’s multiple episode releases.

So how will they fill the gap while waiting for each episode? Kitase says they don’t have any plans to do another Final Fantasy VII Compilation-type project for now. Because they can’t release each volume in just a few months of each other, however, he says they’d like to think of a way to supplement the gaps to hold interest.

As for downloadable content, Kitase notes he’d like to useFinal Fantasy XV as a reference. “A live stream or a program to keep in touch with the users is something I’d like to do, butFinal Fantasy VII Remake will be episodic, and if we want to have it go all the way to the end of the original version, then I believe we’ll need to devote everything we got for it, so I have no idea what will happen for things such as filler development [between episodes] and other works.”

Currently the base of the battle system has been solidified. Kitase confirms both Tetsuya Nomura and Mitsunori Takahashi, who worked on the Kingdom Hearts series andDissidia Final Fantasy series, are putting their best into it. Although he can’t say much at the moment, he also stresses they won’t be removing any parts of the original FFVII that were well received, such as the Materia system.

In closing, Kitase hopes to show progress made on Final Fantasy VII Remake sometime this year. He thinks it would be nice if they could have it playable or a trailer for it at an event. Famitsu also asked him about a possible Final Fantasy VI Remake, to which he replied: “Right now, we’re working onFinal Fantasy VII… The staff within the company are also saying [they’d like to remake it] but it’s on reserve."

< antworten >