Autor: ChRoM
Datum:24.11.15 14:48
Antwort auf:1/2 OT: Zano-Macher sind pleite von ChRoM

Einfach nur geil.

TO ALL KICKSTARTER BACKERS
Dear Sirs
Torquing Robotics Limited - In Liquidation
Company Number 7782038
I would inform that monies from pledges paid by Kickstarter “backers” received by the company are not debts owed by the company nor are they equity investments. Kickstarter states on its website that Kickstarter funding cannot be used to offer equity, financial returns or to solicit loans.It is also stated by Kickstarter that projects cannot offer financial incentives like equity or repayment.As such, Kickstarter “backers” have no status as creditors in the liquidation of Torquing Robotics Limited for the non-receipt of rewards in the failed project.Hence, no notice of any creditors’ meeting is applicable.
No proof of debt forms and/or proxies from Kickstarter “backers” will be admitted for voting purposes at the creditors’ meeting on 4th December 2015.
Without remotely being inconsiderate any Kickstarter “backers” that attempt to gain access at the creditors’ meeting on 4th December 2015 will be refused entry.I sincerely hope that this release will ensure that Kickstarter “backers” do not waste their time and money by travelling here on 4th December 2015.
I trust that this clarifies the position but from those who have contacted my firm to date I believe that all Kickstarter “backers” are already aware.
Yours faithfully
for and on behalf of
TORQUING ROBOTICS LIMITED
GARY STONES
LIQUIDATOR

< antworten >