Thema:
Verbockt flat
Autor: Leviathan
Datum:21.06.15 17:34
Antwort auf:PS4: Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster bestätigt von KOSH

Habe ca. zwei Stunden Spielzeit auf der Uhr, in denen mir die Kämpfe etwas merkwürdig vorkamen: permanent musste ich gegen die gleichen Gegnergruppen antreten, ohne eine Spur von Abwechslung. Nach kurzer Google-Recherche bin ich dann u.a. hierauf gestoßen:

People even more keen than myself on FFX have noticed the RNG system is completely broken in the PS4 version. Random encounters and events are supposed to be, well, random. However, this is no longer the case in this version. Encounters always occur when they are supposed to, they will always have the same enemies, and the battles will always play out exactly the same way. No matter how many times the game is reset, the occurrence and outcome of encounters or events that involve the RNG system are set in stone.

This has a drastic affect in key aspects of the game. Say you're having trouble on a specific boss, and if you could just land that twenty-second hit it would change the tide of battle for you. Well, the bad news is on the PS4 version you're always going to miss that twenty-second hit as it stands. Additionally, this changes ribbon farming, blitzball, and likely everything else that involves RNG. I couldn't test every aspect of this, but I could easily predict down to the second when my first battle against two Chimera would occur during one of my saves in the Calm Lands. I could have tracked this up to as many subsequent "random" encounters as I wished. I checked the exact same save file on PS3, and encounters were always random. FFX-2 does not appear to have this problem.

[http://www.destructoid.com/final-fantasy-x-x-2-hd-remaster-on-ps4-looks-better-than-ever-but-has-major-problems-292113.phtml]

Ebenfalls verhunzt: Die Musik startet nach jedem Kampf neu, weshalb man immer wieder die ersten 10-20 Sekunden desselben Songs hört. Super!

Ob das gefixt wird? Keine Ahnung. Verkaufszahlen werden wahrscheinlich eher mäßig sein, weshalb der Shitstorm entsprechend klein ausfällt. Dass eine chinesische Klitsche die Portierung übernommen hat, macht einen Patch auch nicht wahrscheinlich.

< antworten >