Thema:
Bug (alle Plattformen): Items, Skills, Geld weg flat
Autor: Deashcore
Datum:29.01.15 10:25
Antwort auf:Dying Light: Mirrors Edge + Zombies? von Derrick

Ausm GAF geklaut:

"I had played for 4h in campaign, continued to play more 6h in coop and today my character was wiped clean. no skills, no items, no money. At some point, during coop, my partner game crashed. We rejoined and continue playing normally until logging out.I've opened a ticket on the support email (support@techland.pl).

This was the response: I am sorry to hear that it happened to you. We do know about this issue and it should be fixed in the upcoming patch. It is actually caused by leaving the game right after or during sleeping. Same for disconnecting from coop when sleeping. So for it to never occur to you again before the patch make sure that the game saved properly after sleeping - by running somewhere for a bit or talking with an npc (quest or shop). And try to exit it through quiting not forcefully.

I've questioned if the patch would recover my savefile: Most likely we won't be able to do that as the problem lies within corrupted save file.
What you can do more is to check this temporary fix, I cannot assure you tho it would work perfectly: go to 'Play Campaign' from main menu of the game, choose your save file, go to 'Advanced' and from there you should be able to choose 'New Game from quest'. Then pick the lastest progress you can.

What that should do is to get your character to the correct progress."

< antworten >