Thema:
absolut! flat
Autor: denda
Datum:27.09.14 17:30
Antwort auf:Also dieser Nemesis-Shizzle, ne? von Slochy

Das sind kleine individuelle Storys an die man sich noch in vielen Jahren erinnern wird. Wie lange habe ich darauf gewartet, dass man nicht ständig gesichtslose Feinde bekämpft. Ich hoffe sehr, dass das System Schule macht.
Beste Grüße
denda

>Ich kann mit dem HDR-Krempel ja prinzipiell eher wenig anfangen, aber DAS hat mich dann doch zu einer Spontan-Key-Orderung veranlasst. (24 Flöten bei Nuuvem, btw)
>
>I just have to share this aswell.
>
>After 10+ deaths against the same fucking enemy, I finally managed to kill him today. The fucker was immune to most of my attacks and always had a pack of orcs with him whenever I met him. I've met him several times since the start of the game and never managed to kill him.
>I've honestly never held such a grudge against a video game character before. He has leveled from 5 to 20 and caused me so much problems.
>I spent 3 hours this afternoon, killing off his captains and leveling up, just to be absolutely butchered when I gathered the courage to attack him again,
>
>Then I interrogated an informer and learned that he fears Caragors (the bear/hound things) and that he's susceptible to stealth kills.
>So I tamed a beast and let it loose inside his camp after tracking him there, watched as he fled, and followed him at a distance.
>When he was alone on a cliff, I snuck up behind him and slit his throat.
>
>God daaaaaaamn, it felt so good.
>I love the nemesis system.

< antworten >