Thema:
Trailer + Update flat
Autor: Orrpus
Datum:20.03.14 23:12
Antwort auf:Contradiction (von Tim Follin) von Orrpus

"12:20pm 1/3/2014
After seven very, very long days shooting, many bizarre coincidences and the collapse and hospitalisation of Ryan Rand's alter ego John with a serious case of blood poisoning (yes, he's ok - just), we have nearly everything shot! There are still pick ups to do and we have yet to film Paul Darrow's scenes, but here's a quick taster of what's in the game.
"

[http://vimeo.com/80916220]

"14/03/14:

Hello,

Thought I'd keep you updated with Contradiction - I don't really have a lot to say at the moment other than editing is well under way and although it's proving a VERY long edit (12 hours of footage to wade through) it's coming together nicely.  I've been shooting pickup shots today and will be shooting more over the next week, hopefully everything will be shot by the middle of the week and I'll then be able to finish the edit and begin the next stage, putting it all together in the game!

Mixing and recording foley will be next, followed by writing the music.  I've already bought a new electro/acoustic guitar ready for that!

There is a change to the delivery date however - Paul Darrow is only available to shoot at the start of May, but I'm hoping to have much of the game written with place holders for his scenes, so it should be a case of dropping in his footage without too much additional work.

Thanks for your patience!

Tim
"

Gruß,
Orrpus

< antworten >