Thema:
Was soll er denn sonst sagen? flat
Autor: jabbathehutt
Datum:08.02.13 09:00
Antwort auf:Dachte ich zuerst auch... von SidVicious

>>Ich hatte eher das Gefühl, dass Nintendo Ubisoft genötigtbeten hat, Rayman nicht zeitgleich mit NSMBU zu veröffentlichen und jetzt gibt´s die Retourkutsche.
>>
>>So oder so ist das ganze eine kräftige Arschlochaktion.
>
>
>...also dass UBI das Spiel nicht gegen ein Mario J'n'R ins rennen schicken will. Aber heute nacht hat sich noch einer der Entwickler geäussert:
>
>"I completely understand you but you have to understand one thing. This is not a decission taken by the development team, this comes from really really high up, so please don't pick on the game.
>
>If you're pissed, imagine how we feel. Think on the situation, we've been making overtime with this game practically since May preparing E3, and then almost a demo per month (gamescon, Wii U presentation, shops, eShop, etc...) and at the same time trying to actually finish the game. We had a first delay because it was obvious we couldn't finish on time but we gave it all to be there on February. What face do you think we had when the week we had to close the game we're being told it's not going to be released? I couldn't believe it.
>
>For practical matters, you'll have to wait for some months for the game to be released and will most likely serve for more content to be added and do it better. For us, this means we've spent 6 months barely seeing our wifes, kids, and friends for nothing because, after all, such a haste wasn't needed. Believe it, it was a hell to swallow these news.
>
>Even then I'm firm in what I said back in the day, Rayman Legends is an excellent game and will still be, and the team that's making it doesn't deserve to have your back turned on them just because some men in ties one day took a wrong choice. This industry is really that shitty"
>
>[http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=512249]

Den Entwicklern kann und will ich gar keinen Vorwurf machen.
Aber letztlich ist das auch egal- Rayman war für mich fest eingeplant und ein schöner, guter Lückenfüller.
So aber wird es doch echt schwer, das Spiel noch zu kaufen.
Spätestens im Juni nach der E3 wird jeder, der Interesse an den neuen Konsolen hat, die Spreu vom Weizen trennen und nur noch absolute AAA kaufen- wie z.B. GTA.
Ob Rayman dann darunter fällt oder man lieber auf Nice-Price wartet...
Activision ist auch dabei, CoD für diese und die next Gen vorzubereiten.
Nintendo wird ab September selbst seine Spiele bringen wie Zelda HD oder auch Mario Kart / Super Mario 3D / Yoshi.

Das könnte ein Eigentor werden.

< antworten >