Thema:
"PSO2 really focuses on the Action part of that genre" flat
Autor: cervantes
Datum:02.02.12 08:40
Antwort auf:Phantasy Star Online 2 von cervantes

HUnwearl_Meira aus der PSO-World-Community hat am Alpha2-Testing von PSO2 teilgenommen und vor drei Tagen einen Bericht auf PSO-World zu PSO2 veröffentlicht, der die ein oder andere Frage beantworten dürfte.

[http://www.pso-world.com/news/02427-phantasy-star-online-2-report-second-alpha-test]

Ein paar der zentralen Aussagen:

"The most striking thing I noticed, is how energetic the gameplay is, compared to previous games. PSO and PSU were Action RPGs, but they were relatively slow-paced. PSO2 really focuses on the Action part of that genre, not settling for merely being an RPG with real-time, two-dimensional combat. For the first time, we can jump, but also significantly, we can dash as well. [...] [T]he monsters in PSO2 will chase you down, and try to out-flank you."

"Overall, PSO2’s gameplay seems like a pretty natural evolution of what we’ve seen before. Most of us who played PSO were rather disappointed with PSU’s gameplay, despite the inclusion of some pretty neat features in the game. Sega seems to have learned their lessons there (as though PSP2 left us with any doubt in this regard), and I think they’ve improved things."

"The practical result [sc. nutzbarer verschiedener Perspektiven, wie einem 3rd-Person-Modus für Ranger] is that each class is almost like a different game, entirely."

"I’ll note that Mags are absent from this Alpha test, but they’ve got a spot reserved right in the middle of the main, in-game menu."

__
Klingt gut und ich wiederhole mich gern -- kündigt eine Konsolenfassung an (WiiU?!).

< antworten >