Thema:
Re:Zitate (mögliche Spoiler) flat
Autor: shertok
Datum:02.05.11 19:01
Antwort auf:Zitate (mögliche Spoiler) von ipe

>Ich find's übrigens gut dass Valve nicht die alten "the Cake is a lie!"-Jokes aufgewärmt hat. Stattdessen wurden mit Wheatley, Cave Johnson und den (von Nolan North gesprochenen) "Cores" ein paar weitere, völlig genial-beknackte Charaktere eingeführt, die zusammen mit GlaDOS das Spiel zur einer fast endlosen Fundgrube für Zitate machen.
>
>GlaDOS: This is the part where he kills us.
>Wheatley: Hello! This is the part where I kill you!
>CHAPTER 8: THE PART WHERE HE KILLS YOU
>Achievement Unlocked: The Part Where He Kills You (This is that part.)
>
>Auch gut:
>
>"Now you might be asking yourself, 'Cave, just how difficult are these tests?', 'What was in that phonebook of a contract I signed?', 'Am I in danger?'. Let me answer those questions with a question: who wants to make $60? Cash."

mein favorit des games:
so geil ich wheatly auch finde, glados ist einfach noch ne runde cooler

"Oh. Hi. So. How are you holding up? Because I'm a potato! [slow clap] Oh, good. My slow clap processor made it into this thing. So we have that. Since it doesn't look like we're going anywhere... well, we are going somewhere. Alarmingly fast, actually. But since we're not busy other than that, here's a couple of facts. He's not just a regular moron. He's the product of the greatest minds of a generation working together with the express purpose of building the dumbest moron who ever lived. And you just put him in charge of the entire facility. [slow clap] Good, that's still working."

< antworten >