Thema:
Vanity Fair: "A lot has been planned from the beginning" flat
Autor: Pezking
Datum:23.05.19 10:39
Antwort auf:Star Wars - Episode IX (2019) von Pezking

Überschrift ein bissi gekürzt, damit sie in die Themazeile passt.

Das hier ist ein weiterer Artikel von VF, nicht der große, den ich schon gestern verlinkt habe:
[https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2019/05/the-final-skywalker-film-has-been-planned-from-the-very-beginning]

Und einige Passagen daraus steigern meine Vorfreude auf TROS immens:

The Last Jedi was famously divisive among fans, but Abrams says he was emboldened by the ambitious swings Johnson took with his films: “Having seen what Rian did made me approach this from a place of instinct and gut. I was making choices I knew I would not have made on VII, some story-wise, but more in terms of directing. I found myself feeling less like I’m going to try and do something that feels like it’s [only true to the specifics of this franchise or the story.”]

Und Adam Driver räumt mit einem weit verbreiteten Irrglauben auf:

“I knew little bits from my first meeting with J.J.,” Adam Driver says of where Kylo Ren finishes this story. “An overall arc was very, not vague, the opposite, it was very clear—[there was an end in sight even from the very beginning. The details obviously hadn’t been worked out, but we had talked about the very thing that we’d been working towards with this last one.”]

Meine Hoffnung, dass TROS die Sequel-Trilogie letztendlich zu einer wirklich runden Sache werden lässt, ist damit erheblich gestiegen. Ein Abrams, der mutiger als noch bei TFA ans Werk geht und sich nicht als "Auftragsarbeiter" dem Titel "Star Wars" komplett unterwirft, kann nur gut sein.

< antworten >